A nice surprise by Lachezar at Auckland Daily Photo was bestowed upon our wee blog last week; we were given the "Blogging Friends Forever" Award.
According to the rules we must now give this award to five other bloggers following these rules.
1. Award five blogs.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So our choices are:
1. Babooshka at Ramsey Daily Photo: thank you for your interest in NDP and for our comments. We like her photos, and her texts are informative and fun.
2. Photowannabe at (and did you ever read her url?) www.allredmop.blogspot.com: even though hers is not a DP, she is consistent with her posts, and on- and off-line has also offered great friendship in the last couple of years. Thanks, Sue.
3. Baruch's A Walk Through Auckland: we got used to seeing Auckland through Lachezar's eyes, the slick, modern, supercity. Then Baruch came along and there's a lot of what we remember from our two years in that city. We love both of their pics. Keep it up, boys!
4. Faye at Faye's Photos; though again outside the DP circle, she been encouraging and supporting to NDP from early on, and some of her stuff is pretty astounding. Love the Spanish Moss, Faye. (Meg thought it was a Halloween practical joke gone bad/executted superbly.)
5. The relatively new one from far away: he's not exactly new, but he's recently renturned, and because of how we came to discover DP, it would have to be... Beirut Daily Photo. We are looking forward to your posts, mate.
So that was that, but we're going to break the rules and make a special mention. DWS~11, who leave comments using the annonymous option, and whose real name we still don't know, nevertheless has photos on the Internet. They are on Flickr under DWS~11's Photos!